|Child (age 3 to 11)||$75|
|Infant (age 2 and under)||Free|
|Private Tours Available|
Join us for a traditional Moroccan street food and lifestyle experience!
On this Casablanca food tour and neighborhood walk, learn about Moroccan history and culture as well as city and family life as we taste our way through markets and residential streets lined with boutiques, local businesses, tiny shopping “malls,” food stalls, bakeries, eateries, and more.
This is a small group walking food tour led by a licensed Moroccan guide or local Moroccan food expert. Please come hungry and wear comfortable shoes!
This Moroccan food tour is ideal for those who want to experience local Casablanca life and Moroccan street food away from touristy spots. Food tastings typically include:
♦ Sweet and savory Moroccan pastries
♦ Deep fried and stove top specialty breads
♦ A classic street food sandwich (try it with camel meat, if you like!)
♦ Market and street vendor tastings
♦ Traditional Moroccan specialty and family style dishes
♦ Juice, Moroccan mint tea and bottled water
♦ Additional tastings offered to adventurous eaters!
♦ A sweet ending
– The tour involves a moderate amount of walking in an urban area. Wear comfortable shoes and expect to be on your feet for three hours.
– We run the tour rain or shine. Please be prepared for the weather and carry an umbrella if there’s a chance of rain.
– This tour is not recommended for those with mobility issues. Expect curbs, uneven pavement and occasional crowded spaces. We will encounter some steps, but not long flights of stairs.
– We cannot guarantee quick access to a public bathroom for the duration of the experience (3 hours). Please keep this in mind, particularly if bringing children.
– Children under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult. We’re sorry, but booster seats and high chairs are not likely to be available.
– A minimum of two adults is required for the tour to run. Solo participants are welcome to join a tour that has existing bookings, or they may buy two adult places to guarantee that a new tour will run for them. If you’re a solo participant who chooses the second option, please let us know in the comments field when booking; should another party book on the same day, we’ll refund your second ticket after the tour has taken place.
– This experience is not suitable for vegetarians, vegans or those on gluten-free diets. Food tastings include chicken and red meats as well as breads and other flour-based products. Some dishes or pastries may contain nuts.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.