|Child (age 3 to 11)||$65|
|Infant (age 2 and under)||Free|
|Private Tours Available|
Get off the beaten path and eat like a local on our Casablanca Street Food Tour!
Your unique lunchtime or dinnertime adventure begins in the calm, scenic setting of one of Casablanca’s famous historic quarters. But don’t be fooled! We’ll soon work our way deep into the side streets and markets of a bustling urban neighborhood, where you’ll experience Moroccan food and culture in a very authentic way.
This Moroccan food tour is designed for private or small groups so that you have as personalized an experience as possible.
The Casablanca Street Food Tour runs as a lunchtime experience November through April, and as an evening dinnertime experience May through October.BOOK NOW
This is a walking food tour with lots of eating, so please come hungry and wear comfortable shoes! Accompanied by a licensed guide, you’ll see what the Casablanca street food scene is all about — from take-out family-style meals and specialty dishes, to food stall snacks and sandwiches, to Moroccan grills set up next to butcher shops, and everything in between. Along the way your guide will share tidbits of local history as well as cultural and culinary highlights about the foods you see and try.
This Moroccan food tour is perfect for those who want to get away from touristy spots and try authentic Moroccan street food. No fancy restaurant or hotel embellishments here! Food tastings typically include:
♦ Traditional savory pastries from a Casablanca icon
♦ A classic street food sandwich
♦ Traditional Moroccan juices and beverages (more than just mint tea!)
♦ Market and street vendor tastings
♦ North African spiced sausages and other grilled fare (even camel meat, if you like!)
♦ Deep-fried and stove top specialty breads
♦ Juice, Moroccan tea, and bottled water
♦ Additional tastings offered to adventurous eaters!
♦ A sweet ending
– The tour involves a moderate amount of walking in an urban area. Wear comfortable shoes and expect to be on your feet for three hours. Be prepared for local crowds as we move into non-touristy areas.
– We run the tour rain or shine. Please be prepared for the weather and carry umbrellas if there’s a chance of rain.
– Most of the tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible, but city streets can be difficult to navigate. Expect curbs, uneven pavement and crowded spaces. We will encounter some steps, but not long flights of stairs.
– We cannot guarantee quick access to a public bathroom for the duration of the experience (3.5 hours). Please keep this in mind, particularly if bringing children.
– Children under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult. We’re sorry, but booster seats and high chairs are not likely to be available.
– A minimum of two adults is required for the tour to run. Solo participants are welcome to join a tour that has existing bookings, or they may buy two adult places to guarantee that a new tour will run for them. If you’re a solo participant who chooses the second option, please let us know in the comments field when booking; should another party book on the same day, we’ll refund your second ticket after the tour has taken place.
– This experience is not recommended for those on gluten-free diets. Food tastings include chicken and red meats as well as bread and other flour-based products. Some dishes or pastries may contain nuts. We can accommodate vegetarians and pescatarians with advance notice; please let us know your dietary restrictions when booking.
Want to keep the tour private for your family or group? You’ll find that option when booking online. If you can’t find an open date for a private tour or need to book more than 6 people, please contact us via the form on our Private Events page.