An exclusive Moroccan Tea Time Experience in Casablanca! Women and girls are are invited to join a Moroccan local in her private riad to learn about Moroccan culture, hospitality, and riad living. Your visit will be highlighted by a traditional Moroccan tea ceremony. Follow along and make your own pot of tea, then sit down to a spread of of traditional Moroccan tea time treats. An authentic and intimate cultural exchange that’s not to be missed.
Every year, thousands of tourists visit Casablanca’s historic Habbous neighborhood to see the Royal Palace, Mahkama du Pacha, and numerous artisanal shops, but very few have the privilege of an in-home cultural exchange with the locals who live there. On this Luxury Moroccan Tea Time Experience, you’re invited into a beautiful private riad for a morning or afternoon tea ceremony. Your hostess will share stories about growing up in Habbous and offer personal insights about Moroccan culture, hospitality, and riad living. You’ll have your own Moroccan tea service to follow along as she guides you through a traditional Moroccan tea ceremony. Afterwards, savor mint tea while sampling a variety of Moroccan breads and pastries. This is a relaxing, authentic way to experience Moroccan culture and connect with a local on a personal level.
– Open to women and girls ages 6 and over. Guests under age 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
– The tea time menu is not suitable for those on a gluten-free diet, but there will be nuts and dried fruits to nibble on.
– There will be tea time items suitable for those on vegetarian, dairy-free and nut-free diets. However, cross contamination always remains a possibility. Please keep this in mind if you have a serious or life-threatening allergy. If you have other concerns, please contact us before booking to be sure that the event or menu can be adapted to your needs.
– A minimum of two participants is required for the event to run.
– Solo participants are welcome to join a tea time experience that has existing bookings, or they may buy two adult places to guarantee that a new event will run for them. If you’re a solo participant who chooses the second option, please let us know in the comments field on your booking form; should another party book on the same day, we’ll refund your second place after the tea time has taken place.
On the day of your tea time experience, your hostess will meet you near her home in Habbous. Your booking confirmation will include exact meeting point details.
Large Groups or Special Requests
Online booking of this experience is limited to 6 participants on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, with an option to keep the event private for your group. If you’d like to schedule a private Moroccan Tea Time Experience on another day of the week or need to book a large group or 7 or more, please make your request using the form on our Private Events page.
Join a local in their Casablanca home for good food and conversation. You’ll be sitting down to an impressive family style Moroccan meal complete with main dishes, sides, salads and dessert.
An all-inclusive, full day experience that combines sightseeing with cultural and culinary activities. Perfect for those on a Casablanca shore excursion or for travelers looking for Casablanca arrival or departure activities.
Be a guest of honor at a traditional Moroccan iftar in a Casablanca home. You’ll enjoy an assortment of sweet and savory foods as you learn about Ramadan and Moroccan traditions.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.